Effective September 10, 2012, On Call International (http://UW.mysearchlightportal.com)* is the new UW Travel Assistance carrier (replacing International SOS). This is a free service to any person paid via the UW payroll system. Additional coverage is available for spouse and family members. Please contact On Call for coverages and costs.
* You will need to register when you login the first time.
The membership card (link) provides contact information to carry with you. You may use the portal to record your international travel or complete the Out of Country Reporting form (link).
Summary of services and benefits:
On Call is available via a collect call from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 365 days a year:
Collect from any international location: +1 603-328-1358
Toll Free from the US and Canada: 855-464-8971
You may also contact the UW Travel Emergency Line 24/7 to speak directly with a UW employee:
From any international location: 001-206-632-0153 (Collect calls accepted)
Access to the following services is included in On Call membership, note that certain services have a insured benefit amount associated with them and some may have 3rd party costs that are not insured, these are marked with an asterisk (*) and the costs will ultimately become the responsibility of the member. Please note these are not full program details and limitations, exclusions and triggers apply to coverage.
- Arrangement and Payment of Medical Transportation, up to $1,000,000 Combined Services Limit (CSL):
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Medically Supervised Repatriation
- Family Reunion following a members Medical Evacuation, up to $10,000 CSL
- Transportation of Unaccompanied Minor following a members Medical Evacuation, up to $10,000 CSL
- Repatriation of Deceased Remains
- Pre-Trip Advice
- Medical Monitoring
- 24 Hour Nurse Help Line
- Medical, Dental, Ophthalmic, and Pharmacy Referrals
- Medical Expense Guarantee*, On Call will, on a best effort basis, coordinate with members insurance carrier.
- Dispatch of Medicine/Eye Glasses/Dental Prosthetics*
- 24/7 Emergency Travel Assistance
- Translation and Interpreter Referrals
- Emergency Cash Advance Assistance*
- Replacement of Lost Traveling Documents Assistance
- Emergency Message Forwarding Assistance
- Lost Luggage Assistance
- Legal Referral
- Arrangement and Payment of Security Evacuation and/or Repatriation, up to $250,000 Combined Service Limit (CSL):
- Emergency Political Evacuation
- Natural Disaster Evacuation
- Extraction from point of strife
- Lodging in Safe Have up to 3 days, max $100/day, repatriation to home, campus or alternate study/work destination up to $5,000 per day CSL
- Security Advice and Assistance